Thank you Whitneyibeblogg for the nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award I enjoy reading everyone else and will give the questions a go.
1.What’s your inspiration? My inspiration changes from day-to-day. It might be something in Nature or something seen on the net or even my sweet grands. Life its self should be enough inspiration for us all to do our best.
- What is the best thing you’ve done this year? Oh goodness. .I think just getting through the first year after my husbands sudden passing has been my best achievement to date. Until you have been there you just can’t really understand.
- Who is your style icon? For blogging I am constantly in awe of the blogs I follow. They have great in site into this crazy world we call home. And their tech abilities surpass mine which are very elementary.
- Would you encourage other people to make their blog? Of course. You never know what will happen until you just jump in there and take a stab at it.
- If you were to change one thing in your life, what would it be?I really don’t think I would change any thing. I believe we are all where we are for a reason and that our Heavenly Father has everything under control
- What is your safe haven? My home, my sons and my grand kids.
- What is your favorite meal? Right now food doesn’t have much appeal but maybe Sunday morning waffles. It is just different eating them alone after 50 years.
- When are you most productive? I love early morning. One of the blogs I follow calls it her “early service.” I love that.
- What do you do in your spare time? Spare time? Rare but I do like to sit on the porch in the swing and enjoy nature. Good time for my Bible reading and quite time alone with myself and God. This is a funny question for someone my age who really should have all the time in the world. I just need to stay busy to keep my self from falling into a self pity party.
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? Getting a blog out there is a challenge. Tech and I just don’t travel in the same circle. LOL
- What super power would you want if you could have one? Wouldn’t it be fun to be able to wave a magic wand and change the direction of this crazy world. To make everyone love every one else. To be able to open everyone’s eyes and heart to our loving Heavenly Father.
- Well, I’ve run out of space …Thank you Whitney. Your blog is one of my go tos.