Beverly Parkison aka Lateblooming Designs

Where do you fit in? Good question for all of us.

The Culture Alternative

As someone who holds a biblical world view, it is stunning that only 6% of American adults possess a biblical worldview, but what have the other 94% put in its place?

According to the groundbreaking American Worldview Inventory 2021—the first survey of its kind to measure not only biblical worldview, but six prominent competing worldviews—found that the overwhelming majority of American adults lack a cohesive, coherent worldview, and instead substitute a patchwork of conflicting, often irreconcilable beliefs and values as they navigate life.

Specifically, there was no single worldview embraced by American adults from among the seven worldviews measured—Biblical Theism (or a biblical worldview), Secular Humanism, Postmodernism, Moralistic Therapeutic Deism, Nihilism, Marxism (along with its offshoot, Critical Race Theory) and Eastern Mysticism (also known as “New Age”), according to new research from Dr. George Barna and the Cultural Research Center at ArizonaChristian University.

According to Barna…

View original post 765 more words

Comments on: "What is Syncretism? Why is it the top worldview in America today?" (2)

  1. I have but one set of rules to guide me through my moral life. They are called “The Ten Commandments”. Is this considered a “World View”?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: