Perfect thoughts for especially today.
Establish the need: Husband how are you loving your life?
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, 26 so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, 27 that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless.
Purpose: Today we will see the command to husbands to love their wives and also the three motivations to obey God in this area even when it is not easy.
- Command: Love your wife (v.25a)
- Motivation: Christ’s sacrifice for the church (v.25b)
- Motivation: Christ’s sanctifying the church (v.26)
- Motivation: Christ’s spectacular goal and patience for the church (v.27)
- Macro-Comment for verse 25-32: For this section on husband there are 116 Greek…
View original post 1,938 more words
Comments on: "Husband Love your Wife Part 1" (2)
I appreciate you reblogging this on Valentine’s Day!
Going to schedule this on social media later today (9/18/22)