Thank you Whitneyibeblogg for the nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award I enjoy reading everyone else and will give the questions a go.
1.What’s your inspiration? My inspiration changes from day-to-day. It might be something in Nature or something seen on the net or even my sweet grands. Life its self should be enough inspiration for us all to do our best.
- What is the best thing you’ve done this year? Oh goodness. .I think just getting through the first year after my husbands sudden passing has been my best achievement to date. Until you have been there you just can’t really understand.
- Who is your style icon? For blogging I am constantly in awe of the blogs I follow. They have great in site into this crazy world we call home. And their tech abilities surpass mine which are very elementary.
- Would you encourage other people to make their blog? Of course. You never know what will happen until you just jump in there and take a stab at it.
- If you were to change one thing in your life, what would it be?I really don’t think I would change any thing. I believe we are all where we are for a reason and that our Heavenly Father has everything under control
- What is your safe haven? My home, my sons and my grand kids.
- What is your favorite meal? Right now food doesn’t have much appeal but maybe Sunday morning waffles. It is just different eating them alone after 50 years.
- When are you most productive? I love early morning. One of the blogs I follow calls it her “early service.” I love that.
- What do you do in your spare time? Spare time? Rare but I do like to sit on the porch in the swing and enjoy nature. Good time for my Bible reading and quite time alone with myself and God. This is a funny question for someone my age who really should have all the time in the world. I just need to stay busy to keep my self from falling into a self pity party.
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? Getting a blog out there is a challenge. Tech and I just don’t travel in the same circle. LOL
- What super power would you want if you could have one? Wouldn’t it be fun to be able to wave a magic wand and change the direction of this crazy world. To make everyone love every one else. To be able to open everyone’s eyes and heart to our loving Heavenly Father.
- Well, I’ve run out of space …Thank you Whitney. Your blog is one of my go tos.
Scripture Reading: I John 5:1-12 “Whoever believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. Whoever does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has borne concerning His Son. And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life and this […]
via ASSURANCE OF SALVATION — Life Changing Truths from Shelton Sanford
Oh I was so excited when the Hero Arts kit arrived. Jump in and let’s do this. So many ideas. Oh my goodness…These are really small and even thought there are die too there are not dies for all of these stamps. But let’s go.
It is always better to do a dry run. Work out the details ,so to speak. It turned out to be more of a challenge than I had planned and very time consuming . Next one will be different, but this one is for a very special little boy. Here is the final card.
Josh Buice interviews Justin Peters on the Word of Faith movement, false teachers, and more.
via Josh Buice – Justin Peters Interview — Michelle Lesley
You have to wonder what is going on when something you have worked on just doesn’t come about. Treelady’s open house ,at the nursery where my cards are on display, was a grand success. Only problem was the card lady ( me ) wasn’t there. After all that prep and packing the car up and getting my mind around being “professional”some little bug came in at 2:30 in the morning of and took me out . Ugh!
This weekend has been World Card Making Day. All weekend ,card makers all over the world are getting together to do what?…make cards of course. I had a plan going into the open house that was going to be fun, educational and hopefully a new customer or two would come out of it. These are the cards that were going to make newbies want to do it to. Simple but you gotta start some where. Hopefully another weekend will be planned .
Now this isn’t what you would think about wild living. There are some around here that have “wild”parties but this is Nature in it’s wildest form.
Here I the sunny South we don’t get the fire red and orange and yellow leaves of the North, but we do have grand wild flowers we can count to show up regardless of the weather.Wet or dry…they show up…not in a planned garden but on the road sides where very one who takes time to enjoy natures beauty can relax and just see the beauty in a weed.
They say she will hit later this evening or tomorrow morning but she has moved farther East and maybe we will only get some much needed rain. This was the sky outside my kitchen this morning.
Prayers for those in the path please. This has been a really active year for these summer storms. So many people have lost so much.
Scripture Reading: John 19:28-30 “When Jesus had received the sour wine, He said,’It is finished,’ and He bowed His head and gave up His spirit.” (John 19:30). As Jesus was dying on the cross, some of His last words were, “It is finished.” Throughout His public ministry, Jesus made it clear that He was on […]
via “IT IS FINISHED” — Life Changing Truths from Shelton Sanford