To Halloween or not to Halloween? Here are some Scriptures to help you decide.
Archive for October, 2017
I’m amazed that this message is so unpopular. Regardless of how much they hate hearing it, we need to love the lost enough to say it. I hope you’ll enjoy this video as much as I did, beloved. As always, be good Berean’s and study to show yourselves approved.
Lateblooming News Fall 2017
Not sure how this works but here goes. You should be able to click the above link for the news letter. Following pages are the Christmas cards offered for this year. Of course I can always work with you if there is something else you have in mind for “that special person” Orders can be through PayPal if I have your email address. It works really well and I have been very pleased in the past.
They are numbered left to right except fot the bottom picture. It is bottom to left top and right. Photo skills are questionable but if there are any questions…just ask.
Just so you know I have been busy.
Thank you Whitneyibeblogg for the nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award I enjoy reading everyone else and will give the questions a go.
1.What’s your inspiration? My inspiration changes from day-to-day. It might be something in Nature or something seen on the net or even my sweet grands. Life its self should be enough inspiration for us all to do our best.
- What is the best thing you’ve done this year? Oh goodness. .I think just getting through the first year after my husbands sudden passing has been my best achievement to date. Until you have been there you just can’t really understand.
- Who is your style icon? For blogging I am constantly in awe of the blogs I follow. They have great in site into this crazy world we call home. And their tech abilities surpass mine which are very elementary.
- Would you encourage other people to make their blog? Of course. You never know what will happen until you just jump in there and take a stab at it.
- If you were to change one thing in your life, what would it be?I really don’t think I would change any thing. I believe we are all where we are for a reason and that our Heavenly Father has everything under control
- What is your safe haven? My home, my sons and my grand kids.
- What is your favorite meal? Right now food doesn’t have much appeal but maybe Sunday morning waffles. It is just different eating them alone after 50 years.
- When are you most productive? I love early morning. One of the blogs I follow calls it her “early service.” I love that.
- What do you do in your spare time? Spare time? Rare but I do like to sit on the porch in the swing and enjoy nature. Good time for my Bible reading and quite time alone with myself and God. This is a funny question for someone my age who really should have all the time in the world. I just need to stay busy to keep my self from falling into a self pity party.
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? Getting a blog out there is a challenge. Tech and I just don’t travel in the same circle. LOL
- What super power would you want if you could have one? Wouldn’t it be fun to be able to wave a magic wand and change the direction of this crazy world. To make everyone love every one else. To be able to open everyone’s eyes and heart to our loving Heavenly Father.
- Well, I’ve run out of space …Thank you Whitney. Your blog is one of my go tos.
Scripture Reading: I John 5:1-12 “Whoever believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. Whoever does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has borne concerning His Son. And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life and this […]
Oh I was so excited when the Hero Arts kit arrived. Jump in and let’s do this. So many ideas. Oh my goodness…These are really small and even thought there are die too there are not dies for all of these stamps. But let’s go.
It is always better to do a dry run. Work out the details ,so to speak. It turned out to be more of a challenge than I had planned and very time consuming . Next one will be different, but this one is for a very special little boy. Here is the final card.